For the month of October 2023, players will get a chance to hunt down a Pink Rathian in Monster Hunter Now. However, it is not like other creatures that are easy to find and defeat. Instead, this enemy has a low chance of encountering even during his spawn period. But once you find it, you can reward yourself with some precious loot, which we will talk about in this guide later. So take a look below to know where to find the Pink Rathian in MH Now, its weaknesses, and what reward it drops after getting defeated.
How to Find Pink Rathian in Monster Hunter Now
Firstly, let me tell you that the Pink Rathian event is active from Monday, October 9 (9 am local time), to Sunday, October 15 (4 pm local time). So if you want to square off against the Pink Rathian, then it is your time. Despite being a limited-time creature, the spawn rate of this monster is extremely low. But the developers have boosted its spawn percentage on the following date and time:
- Friday, October 13: 5 pm – 8 pm
- Saturday, October 14: 1 pm – 4 pm
- Sunday, October 15: 1 pm – 4 pm
During the above period, make sure to wander across the forest and I am sure that you will come across a Pink Rathian in Monster Hunter Now.
What is Pink Rathian Weak to?
Just like a regular Rathian variant, a Pink Rathian is weak to Thunder and Dragon elements. However, it will throw harder attacks and deal extra damage to you. So make sure that you have equipped the Best MH Now Weapons to battle Pink Rathian.
Pink Rathian Drops in Monster Hunter Now (Rewards)
Armor & Equipment
- Rath Heart Helm
- Provides Special Boost (Grade 5) and Windproof (Grade 6)
- Rath Heart Mail
- Provides Dragon Attack (Grade 5) and Focus (Grade 6)
- Rath Heart Braces
- Provides Windproof (Grade 5) and Critical Eye (Grade 6)
- Rath Heart Coil
- Provides Critical Eye (Grade 5)
- Rath Heart Graves
- Provides Special Boost Level 2 (Grade 5) and Dragon Attack (Grade 6)
- Rosen Arrow (Bow)
- Element: Dragon
- Skill: Dragon Piercer
- Wyvern Blade “Blossom” (Long Sword)
- Element: Poison
- Skill: Spirit Helm Breaker
- Queen Rose (Sword and Sheild)
- Element: Poison
- Skill: Perfect Rush Combo
That covers everything about the Pink Rathian Event in Monster Hunter Now. Aside from this, if you want to learn anything else related to the game, then we got you covered. Simply head over to our dedicated section for MH Now Guides here at Gamer Tweak. We have stacked up plenty of helpful content for you there.