In Blox Fruits, it is quite complicated to get and use God’s Chalice. This Roblox game has quickly gained popularity as it is inspired by the famous anime, One Piece. You can either choose to play as a Powerful Blox Fruit User or a Master Swordsman, both equally important and difficult roles. You can complete quests, defeat bosses and collect fruits that will help you get more powers so that you can level up faster. In this guide, we will go over how you can get God’s Chalice and learn how you can use it in the game.
God’s Chalice in Blox Fruits
There are different ways in which you can Get and Use this item in the game, we will mention all of them, right here.
How to Get God’s Chalice in Blox Fruits
Defeating Elite Pirates
- First and the most efficient way to get this Chalice is by doing the Elite Hunter quest.
- To start up this quest, you will have to go and visit the NPC that is located on Caste On The Sea.
- Once you speak to him, he will ask you if you are looking for any difficult tasks.
- He will ask you to defeat an Elite Pirate for the quest. Make sure to interact with him as he will also give you the location where you can find this boss. If you don’t respond to the dialogue, you will have to search for the boss by yourself, which will be time-consuming.
- Once you have got the location, your mission will begin and you can go to the island the Elite Hunter NPC has told you about.
- After waiting for a while, the enemy boss will spawn and you will have to defeat him in combat. Compared to other bosses in the game, these ones are easier to defeat as they have around 80,000 health.
- You might even get the Chalice after the first fight, however, if you haven’t, you can wait for 10 minutes and another Elite boss to spawn. You can defeat him and get this item.
- Another less efficient way of getting God’s Chalice is going through Chests.
- This may seem like a better and easier option, however, this item only spawns every 4 hours randomly in one of the chests.
- To do this, you will have to be a part of a server that has been open for more than 4 hours. This time can be accounted for only if you are on a private server, so this method won’t be possible if you are making use of a public server.
- PC users can press Shift + F9 to check the exact time you joined the server, it will be visible on the first line. If you are on any other device, type ‘/console’ in the chat to check the time.
- Compare the time and once it has become 4 hours you can go looking for this item in the Chests.
- The chances of getting the Chalice through this method are slim, but not impossible. It depends on how lucky you are.
- To do this, you will have to visit The Haunted Caste during nighttime and interact with the Gravestone NPC, you will get the option ‘Pray’, once the dialogue begins.
- This praying method can only be used once, per night.
How To Use God’s Chalice in Blox Fruits
Once you get God’s Chalice by using the steps mentioned above, you can use it for the following reasons.
Summon the Dough King Raid Boss
- To do this, you will have to go over to the Chocolate Land and interact with the Sweet Crafter.
- He will give you the Sweet Chalice if you give him 10x Conjured Cocoa and God’s Chalice.
- You can then use this Sweet Chalice and summon the Dough King.
Summon rip_indra Raid Boss
- Along with the God’s Chalice, you will also need to complete the Aura Color Quest.
- This quest can be done by pressing three buttons – Snow White, Winter Sky, and Pure Red, which are White, Pink, and Red colored buttons. You will find them around Castle On The Sea.
- You will then be able to summon rip_indra Raid Boss, you will know he has spawned when a layer of fog will settle in the middle of the castle. Defeating him will get you rare in-game rewards.
This is everything you need to know about how you can Get and Use God’s Chalice in Blox Fruits. If you are interested in Blox Fruits, you can also read about Best PvP Fruits and Best Swords, right here on Gamer Tweak.